What are cookies and why do we use them?
- Enable the website to run as you’d expect
- Allow you to share items that you like on your social networks
- Measure visitor activity such as visitor levels, the pages that are visited most frequently, the devices that are used to access our site and learn how people find our site, all of which enable us to continually improve our site and in turn, your visitor experience!
- Store your personal information
- Pass on your information to third parties
The different types of cookies and what each one is used for:
- First Party: These are cookies set by us and only usable by us, and help keep the site running as you would expect, such as keeping you logged in during a browsing session.
- Third Party: These are cookies set by third parties that we use. The only third party cookies we use are for evaluating our website (we use Google Analytics for this), and those that allow you to share things on your social media sites.
- Session Cookies: These are temporary cookies that are deleted when you close your browser. These are the ones that keep you logged in as you browse from page to page.
You can always delete these cookies from your computer between visits to our website if desired by accessing the setting within your web browser, or you can manage these small files yourself via your browser settings, and learn more about cookies by visiting: http://www.aboutcookies.org/.